Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{H} Wedding!

What a fun couple!! I love these two!! We had such a great time through every one of our sessions. You can see their Engagements (here) and Bridals (here). What a great couple!!! I really enjoyed them. Thanks for this great opportunity! There were many favorites!! Right after the sealing it was downpouring...so we actually took the pictures in the atruim downstairs...but after the luncheon it cleared up beautifully so we went back to the temple to take pictures. You would never know it was raining this day!! What a great couple!! Here are a few...enjoy!





 





...and here is another reason I love these two, we had such a great time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I have been so excited for these ones! You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. I love you too. PS You're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete